Our website has several highly protected security measures in place to protect against the information in our possession. Encryption such as SSL Software is used to protect your credit card and personal information when purchasing. Our servers are fully protected in secure locations.
> Identifying Purposes
The purposes for which customer information is collected shall be identified before or at the time the information is collected.
The knowledge and consent of the customer are required for the collection, use or disclosure of customer information except where required or permitted by law.
> Limiting Collection
The customer information collected must be limited to those details necessary for the purposes identified by TheSportsBrokers.com. Information must be collected by fair and lawful means.
> Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
Customer information may only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected unless the customer has otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law. Customer information may only be retained for the period of time required to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
Customer information must be maintained in as accurate, complete and up-to-date form as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is to be used.
> Safeguarding Customer Information
Customer information must be protected by security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information.
TheSportsBrokers.com is required to make information available to customers concerning the policies and practices that apply to the management of their information.
> Customer Access
Upon request, a customer shall be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of their information, and shall be given access to it. Customers may verify the accuracy and completeness of their information, and may request that it be amended, if appropriate.
> Handling Customer Complaints and Suggestions
Customers may direct any questions or inquiries with respect to the privacy principles outlined above or about our practices by contacting the designated person(s) accountable for privacy at TheSportsBrokers.com.
If you would like to unsubscribe, please send email to email@example.com or call us at 1-800-220-6262
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please note all the information represented and data stored on The Sports Brokers (KRA Advertising) website is for news matter and entertainment purposes solely. Any attempt to misuse this information to violate any laws is prosecutable by law. We do not guarantee any of our trades and as such are on a strict no refund policy unless otherwise specified. We are not liable for any damages or losses incurred either directly or indirectly by our information.
- All data and information released by TSB or on thesportsbrokers.com cannot be rebroadcast, reproduced, or retransmitted in whole part or any manner in any form digitally or print, including but not limited to forums, internet sites, news groups, etc - without the certified written consent of The Sports Brokers (KRA Advertising).
- In using this website or becoming a member of The Sports Brokers (KRA Advertising) you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and abide by the the terms and conditions.
- The Sports Brokers (KRA Advertising) is not in any event responsible for loss, liabilities or damages whether monetary or not that may occur from the information purchased.
- The Sports Brokers (KRA Advertising) owns fully the content and intellectual property on thesportsbrokers.com and/or delivered via email or on our website.
- You fully understand and agree that there will be no refunds of any payments made. You also adhere to the fact that no trades are guaranteed whatsoever. You acknowledge that any sale is complete once fees are paid and information is delivered. Should you decide to terminate this agreement prior to its completion, no refunds will be due as you acknowledge our fees are earned upon payment of service.